If you're interested in our services, see below the extensive list which we can provide you today. If you have any queries reguarding these services, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Central Heating Engineer
- Central Heating design and installation
- Heating system upgrades
- Boiler replacements
- Boiler servicing/repairs
- Gas cooker/hob installation
- Annual Landlord and homeowners Gas certificates/Safety Checks /legionella testing
- Vaillant Advanced Installer
- General plumbing
- Plumbing repairs
- Vented and unvented storage cylinders
- Power flushing
- Radiators/valves/thermostats installed/replaced
- Shower installation/Repair
- Washing Machine/Dishwasher Installation
- Underfloor Heating BPEC approved
- Water supply Pipe Repairs
- Water softeners
We are also able to provide other services including:
- Minor Building Repairs
- Electrical Installations and repairs
Kitchen and Bathroom Installations
At Stable Heating Services Ltd we have the experience and qualifications to be well equipped to carry put all types of Kitchen and Bathroom Installation. From a repair to an existing design or a total refit we are here to help.
+ Kitchen and Bathroom Installation
+ Kitchen and Bathroom Lighting
+ Kitchen worktops
+ Kitchen and Bathroom Tiling
No matter what fuel source is used the build-up of sludge in a hot water central heating system is sometimes inevitable. Power flushing will remove the sludge and scale from your system, which may have built up over a period of time.
This sludge can block pipes and the heat exchanger within the boiler resulting in poor central heating system performance and prevent radiators from distributing heat around your home efficiently.
By power flushing your system and installing a primary magnetic system filter this will reduce the risk of blockages and help to make the system work more efficiently. It is a manufacturers requirement that when installing a new central heating system, the system is power flushed or cleansed before work commences.
Senior Citizen Discounts